Bible Verses "Daily Blessings"
Read today's Bible Verse of the day and be encouraged and uplifted.
God's Promises given to His Children Providing them
with the Ability to walk Faithfully & Victoriously.
Charles H. Spurgeon Morning & Evening Devotional
A Bible Reading Plan here
Bible Glossary here
Daily Reading of the Bible Successfully here
Profiting From the Word by Arthur W. Pink here
Back to Home Page here
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing —- making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith Each Bible reading plan is different in type and length. They are as varied as each individual so you have many to choose from. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week guide here.
- New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week guide here.
- The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks here.
- Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
Use one of our many daily Bible reading plans to easily read Scriptures in a year! Reading the Bible daily is important to grow your faith and hope! They range from two week commitments to year-long commitments, from reading straight through cover to cover, to topical readings, to a mixture of readings each day. Check out our 70 Bible Reading Plans at our sister website Questions God. Com 70 BIBLE READING PLANS HERE.
SUMMARY OF BIBLE READING PLANS 1 TO 70
New to the Bible or New Christians Bible Reading Plans - Each plan is different - Plans 1-12 here.
Blended Bible Reading Plans - Old and New Testament combined daily - Plans 13-17 here.
Classic One & Two Year Plans - From the Beginning Genesis to the end of Revelation in order - Plans 18-23 here.
Chronological One Year Plans - Read the events of the Bible in the order they occurred - Plans: 24-25 here.
Genres (Literature) Style One Year Plans - Reading the different Genre types - Plans: 26-27 here.
Short Term Reading Commitments - Two week Plans for those with busy schedules - Plans 29 -41 here.
Children's Bible Reading Plans - 10 minutes a day for Children and Family Bible Readings - Plans 42-50 here.
Assorted & Diverse Excellent Bible Reading Plans - Variety of Books of the Bible Reading Plans - Plans 51-70 here.
A Good Church
When you look for a church check to see that it has the following four things:
- 1. Sound biblical preaching that lifts up Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and God.
- 2. Humble , godly and wise leadership. ("Red flag" attitudes include: greed, pride, moral looseness, and disrespect.)
- 3. The people of the church clearly love one another.
- 4. There is holiness and clear standards of right and wrong.
Once you have found a good church (there are no perfect churches) stick with it despite the ups and downs. Churches are full of people like you who make mistakes, aren't quite perfect and say things they do not really mean. One day someone may say or do something that really hurts you. Stick with it then - don't get bitter towards all Christians because of a foolish one or two. Remember some people who attend church are not really born again. Some are still searching, some are pretending, but the vast majority are really nice people. Here are three things you should take to church each Sunday.
- 1. Your heart to be filled with the Spirit. Go with an open and expectant attitude and you will receive.
- 2. Your eyes and your hands - to watch for the needs of the people of God and meet them in practical ways.
- 3. Your mind - to hear, understand and think about God's word. Some Christians think that faith and their minds cannot mix. That is wrong. It is true that faith and a puffed up and arrogant mind cannot mix. But faith and an inquiring mind go hand in hand and create wisdom, knowledge grace and truth.
The more time you make for God - the less there will be for sin and self-defeat.
In particular pray for these things :
- Grace- God to be kind toward you and give you many undeserved favours and the power to resist sin.
- Mercy - for God to deliver you from the messes you get yourself into especially when we are ignorant/foolish.
- Peace - the integration of your life under the blessings of God so that sin has no foothold in you.
- Understanding - of what God has done for in Christ and the power over sin that is within you.
- Wisdom & Discernment - so you can apply your understanding to real life situations.
- To Be Filled With The Love of God - which takes over our hearts and makes thinking spiritual thoughts easy.
To Be Filled With The Spirit - and able to see and perceive the things of God so that we are bold and joyful.
If you are unsure about a church then talk to some wise Christians that you know and ask their opinion of it. Or ask us here for contact information on local Churches in your area, contact us here, we will not favour one particular denomination over another but seek to give you sound principles and advice here.
The scriptures are perfect, but men are fallible. I prayerfully check all of the material I put on my sites. However, I am quite capable of missing something or making a mistake. If you find anything at all on these pages that is questionable or find any links broken please contact us here.