Christian Preachers By Denomination
100's of Sermons of Great Men of God and Great Preachers here
To see a list of Biographies of Great Men of God and Great Preachers here
A Christian denomination is a distinct religious body within Christianity, identified by traits such as a name, organization, leadership and doctrine.
- Nicholas Ridly, (died 1555) one of the Oxford Martyrs
- Hugh Latimer, (1470–1555) another of the Oxford Martyrs (1470–1555)
- Thomas Cranmer, (1489–1556), Archbishop of Canterbury and an Oxford Martyr
- Lancelot Andrewes, (1555–1626)
- John Donne (1572–1631) also a famous poet
- John Tillotson, (1630–1694)
- Phillips Brooks, (1835–1893) Bishop of Massachusetts
- Michael Bruce Curry (born 1953) Bishop of North Carolina
- John Wesley, (1703–1791)
- George Whitefield, (1714–1770)
- George W. Truett, 1867 -1944
- Roger Williams, (1603–1684)
- John Bunyan, (1628–1688)
- W. A. Criswell (1909–2002)
- James T. Draper, Jr. (born 1935)
- Benjamin Keach (1640–1704)
- William Garrett Lewis (c. 1834 – 1885)
- C. H. Spurgeon, (1834–1892), the "Prince of Preachers"
- John Alexis Edgren (1839–1908)
- J. Frank Norris (1877–1952)
- Mordecai Ham (1877–1961)
- Duke Kimbrough McCall (born 1914)
- Billy Graham, (born 1918)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929–1968)
- Moishe Rosen (born 1932), founder of Jews for Jesus
- Jerry Falwell, (1933–2007)
- John MacArthur (born 1939)
- Jesse Jackson, (born 1941)
- Corey J. Hodges, (born 1971)
- Lewis Brown, (born 1941)
- David Du Plessis, (1905–1987)
- Kathryn Kuhlman, (1907–1976)
- John Wimber, (1934–1997)
- Reinhard Bonnke, (born 1940)
- Joyce Meyer, (born 1943)
- Derek Prince, (1915–2003)
- Aimee Semple McPherson (1890–1944)
- Jack W. Hayford (born 1934)
- Martin Luther (1483–1547)
- Philipp Melanchthon (1497-1560)
- Lars Levi Laestadius (1800–1861)
- C. F. W. Walther (1811–1887)
- Bernt B. Haugan (born 1862) Lutheran minister, politician, and temperance leader
- Martin Niemoller (1892-1984)
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906–1945)
- J. A. O. Preus II (1920–1994) Former President of the Lutheran Church
- Gerald B. Kieschnick (born 1943) Current President of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
- Dr. Wallace Schulz (b. ce. 1945) former host of The Lutheran Hour
- Mark Hanson (born 1946)
- Ken Klaus, current host of the The Lutheran Hour
- David Benke (born 1946)
- Don Wharton (born 1951) Christian Musician and Lutheran Minister
- Mark Jeske (born 1952)
- Dr. Walter A. Maier (1893–1950) Host of The Lutheran Hour from 1930–1950
- Zola Levitt (1938–2006)
- Daniel Rowland, (1713–1790)
- Francis Asbury, (1747–1816)
- Peter Cartwright, (1785–1873)
- William Booth, (1829–1912) – founder of the Salvation Army
- Bob Jones, Sr., (1883–1968)
- Carl Stuart Hamblen, (1908–1989)
- William Willimon, (born 1946)
- Dwight Moody (1837–1899)
- Alexander Boddy, (1854–1930)
- Smith Wigglesworth (1859–1947)
- William J. Seymour, (1870–1922)
- Lewi Pethrus, (1884–1974)
- William Marrion Branham (1909 ~ 1965)
- David Wilkerson, (born 1931)
- Bernie L. Wade, (born 1963)
- Oral Roberts, (1918–2009)
- Louie P. Rey, (1958– present day)
- John Knox, (1513–1572)
- Billy Sunday (1862–1935)
- Peter Marshall, (1903–1949)
- Ian Paisley (born 1926)
- Frederick Buechner (born 1926)
- Robert Abbot, (c. 1588 – c. 1622)
- John Davenport, (1597–1670)
- John Harvard, (1607–1638)
- Joseph Alleine, (c. 1634 – 1668)
- Matthew Henry, (1662–1714)
- Cotton Mather, (1663–1728)
- Jonathan Edwards, (1703–1758)
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones, (1899–1981)
- Huldrych Zwingli, (1484–1531)
- John Calvin, (1509–1564)
- Rich Nathan (born 1955)
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing —- making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith Each Bible reading plan is different in type and length. They are as varied as each individual so you have many to choose from. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week guide here.
- New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week guide here.
- The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks here.
- Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
If you are looking for a Bible we have a list of excellent Bibles that you can order online depending in what country you live in for under $15.00 USD here.
Use one of our many daily Bible reading plans to easily read Scriptures. Reading the Bible daily is important to grow your faith and hope! They range from two week commitments to year-long commitments, from reading straight through cover to cover, to topical readings, to a mixture of readings each day. Check out our 70 Bible Reading Plans at our sister website Questions God. Com 70 BIBLE READING PLANS HERE.
SUMMARY OF BIBLE READING PLANS 1 TO 70
New to the Bible or New Christians Bible Reading Plans - Each plan is different - Plans 1-12 here.
Blended Bible Reading Plans - Old and New Testament combined daily - Plans 13-17 here.
Classic One & Two Year Plans - From the Beginning Genesis to the end of Revelation in order - Plans 18-23 here.
Chronological One Year Plans - Read the events of the Bible in the order they occurred - Plans: 24-25 here.
Genres (Literature) Style One Year Plans - Reading the different Genre types - Plans: 26-27 here.
Short Term Reading Commitments - Two week Plans for those with busy schedules - Plans 29 -41 here.
Children's Bible Reading Plans - 10 minutes a day for Children and Family Bible Readings - Plans 42-50 here.
Assorted & Diverse Excellent Bible Reading Plans - Variety of Books of the Bible Reading Plans - Plans 51-70 here.
The scriptures are perfect, but men are fallible. I prayerfully check all of the material I put on my sites. However, I am quite capable of missing something or making a mistake. If you find anything at all on these pages that is questionable or find any links broken please contact us here.