Questions & Answers
Christian Answers - Do you have questions about the Bible, God, or Jesus Christ? We will help you find the answers!
1. When I read my bible I have difficulty understanding what I am reading. Do you have any suggestions? Answer
2. What is John 3:16? Answer
3. How will I know if I am doing the will of God and going in the direction that He wants me to go? Answer
4. Who is Jesus Christ? Answer
4a Fulfillment of the prophecies of Jesus Christ? Answer
5. Does God Exist? Answer
6. What is the Meaning of life? Answer
7. How to start a daily reading of the Bible? Answer
8. Is God Real? How can I know for sure that God is Real? Answer
9. Why did God Create Us? Answer
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing —- making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith Each Bible reading plan is different in type and length. They are as varied as each individual so you have many to choose from. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week guide here.
- New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week guide here.
- The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks here.
- Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
It is time for every Christian to seriously consider their relationship to the Lord Jesus Christ. Each of us much look within ourselves with all honesty and ask “is my life poured out, have I set aside my dreams, my ambitions, my perspectives, and embraced His vision, His. goal, His view?”
An honest evaluation will reveal that most of us have drifted dangerously close to a faith which is disastrous mixture of apathy, complacency, and the traditions of men. There is no difficulty in identifying this attitude because it is filled with ‘Me, Myself and I’ – self centeredness, selfishness and self-worship.
There is only one way to stop this degeneration, only one way to return to our first love, only one way to avoid this terrible state of deception. Repentance. Pray now…
"Lord, I am sorry. I rend my heart and not my clothes. I refuse to live a life of pretensions, an external show without a commitment. My cry before You is, Help me to seek Your will before my will, Your way before my way. Lord, help me to decrease, so that You may increase.”
That is my prayer.
For now, I thank God for you. My joy grows with every soul that seeks the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Remember, you have one life. That’s all. You were made for God. Don’t waste it. If you are Searching please check out these pages Know God and Searching. If you want more from your Christian Walk we recommend Church Growth and Spiritual Growth.
God bless you.
The scriptures are perfect, but men are fallible. I prayerfully check all of the material I put on my sites. However, I am quite capable of missing something or making a mistake. If you find anything at all on these pages that is questionable or find any links broken please contact us here.